Creating a more meaningful employee journey
This Meaning Fringe event examines how organisations could take a fresh approach to their written communications in the workplace, contracts, policies and procedures, to achieve something which is clearer in its purpose, and much more human and creative.
Lead by experts at Ramsay Paterson, the session will look at:
- The purpose of the documents themselves – what do we really want them to achieve?
- How do we want these documents to make people feel? What part will they play in an employee’s journey (and will it be a positive one)?
- How might we be more innovative with these documents?
- What impact should the purpose and values of our organisations have on these communications?
Ideas that might be explored:
- Using documents and communications to help to protect and nurture relationships as parties grow and thrive together (as opposed to protecting one party against the other)
- Innovative approaches to employment contracts, such visual/comic strip contracts
- Committing in the contract to live by shared values and purpose
About Ramsay Paterson
Emma Ramsay and Stephanie Paterson of Ramsay Paterson LLP are employment lawyers with a very different focus – believing that organisations thrive by reflecting their purpose and values in everything they do. They work with purpose and values driven employers to take a more progressive and values driven approach to employment law issues in the workplace.
Meaning Fringe events are independently organised and ticketed.